AP Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme 2020
Equality ideally means bringing people from several castes and tribes to the same starting line. It is uplifting the marginalized, helping the poor, and aiding our brethren towards a dignified way of life. That is when the society grows; that is when the nation progresses.
In order to bring about such equality among the several classes in the state of Andhra Pradesh, the government of Andhra Pradesh launched the AP Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme 2020.
What is the scheme about?
Through the new scheme, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh aims to help out people from the scheduled caste and scheduled tribes. This scheme aims to allot land in the industrial parts to those from the scheduled caste and tribe.
Around 16 percent of the land was allotted to those from the scheduled caste and 6 percent of the land was allotted to the scheduled tribe. The shame will also take definitive measures to build industries for those people who want to be entrepreneurs in the years to come. To aid this all the more, special industrial policies have also been designed for SC and ST and has been launched by the AP State government.
The main objective of the scheme is to provide better surroundings for all the people belonging to different castes and creeds. The state aims to bring big companies like Amul, PNG, and Reliance so that they can offer opportunities to people from the marginalized sector of the society and also to reach out to small business owners.
Features of the AP Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme 2020
- The scheme would offer an enhancement of 9 percent in interest subsidy for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs)
- SC and ST enterprises will get an investment subsidy of 45 percent with a cap of Rs 1 crore
- For the service sector and transport-related units, the subsidy amount has been capped at Rs 75 lakh
- Power cost reimbursed increased to Rs 1.50 per unit
- 25 percent seed capital assistance will be provided for machinery for first-generation entrepreneurs establishing micro-units across the state
- 16.2 percent of plots would be reserved for SCs and 6 percent would be for STs.
- Entrepreneurship development programs will be offered to people so that they are empowered enough to take calculated decisions in terms of entrepreneurship.
- The Badge Vikasam would encourage increased participation of the SC and ST entrepreneurs by providing a package of incentives that will aid them in running businesses efficiently.
Application for the scheme
At the moment, as the scheme is new, there is no information on how to apply for the scheme online, however, if you are looking to apply for the scheme, you can enquire about it at your nearest CSCs. As soon as the scheme gets online, you will be informed about it.
The scheme allows STs and SCs to finally be a part of a dignified life and to earn their sustenance. Finally, those in the trenches of despair and poverty have a chance to uplift themselves and look at brighter futures ahead.