[Apply] Haryana Media Person Pension Scheme 2021 Online Application Form at saralharyana.gov.in
In such trying times, when the world has preferred to find alternatives to stay indoors and resort to a work-from-home model, there are media personnel who have been out there, bringing everyone life-saving news at every point.
To extend its support and recognition of valiant efforts, the Haryana government has announced the Haryana Media person pension scheme which will provide financial assistance to media personnel working in daily, evening, weekly, fortnightly, monthly newspapers, news agencies, radio stations, news channels.
Amount offered under the Haryana Media pension scheme
Media personnel have, time and again, proved their worth but there is no denying the fact that media personnel are not paid their due remuneration, which makes running a house and making ends meet a difficult undertaking.
To make life easier for these media personnel, the government of Haryana is offering a monthly pension of ₹10,000. To avail the benefits of the scheme, the media personnel will now have to check their eligibility and then make a registration for the Media Persons Pension scheme at the Antyodaya Saral Haryana portal online.
How to go about the Haryana Media Person pension scheme online application?
Here is the process on how to apply online for Pension Scheme for Media persons in Haryana:
- The first step is to visit the official website of the Pension scheme: https://saralharyana.gov.in/
- Then, the applicant has to register to the Antyodaya Saral Haryana portal and log in, then complete the entire process defined herewith.
- The applicant has to set a suitable username, password and hit on the “Submit” button. In the window that opens up, the applicant has to scroll over to “Apply for services” and then click the “View all available services” link.
- On the page that opens, the applicant has to enter the search box, and then click on the “Pension Application for Media person” link to open the Haryana Media Person pension online form as shown here:
- Finally, the applicant has to fill in all the details required in the form for the pension of Media persons in Haryana. Once all details are filled in, the applicant can submit this form online to start availing the benefits of the scheme
Eligibility criteria for Media persons
- The scheme is only for the journalists in Haryana.
- The age should be 60 years and above with having at least 20 years of experience in the field of journalism to avail of the pension amount.
- The media person has to be accredited with information, public relations and languages department, Haryana for at least the last five years.
- There should be no criminal case in the court of law pending against the beneficiary.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have an Aadhaar card.
Summing it up
Journalists and several other media personnel have had it tough for themselves, especially in the last couple of months. Through the implementation of this scheme, journalists in Haryana can breathe a sigh of relief that their state government is out there having their backs.