BSMEB Scholarship Fauquania / Moulvi Exam 2022 Online Registration Form at bsmeb.org | Bihar State Madrasa Education Board Patna | Apply for Examination
The position of a moulvi in the Islamic religion is one of stature and prestige. To uphold the fundamentals of religions is a responsibility that cannot be taken lightly. It takes one to be well versed with the ideologies of the religion and that requires a lot of studying. To offer a platform for aspiring Moulvis in the state of Bihar, the Bihar State Madrasa education board, Patna is inviting the BSMEB Fauquania/Moulvi exam online registration form.
Objective of the scheme
With the digitisation of platforms, it is about time that exams and other such processes go online as well. Earlier, registering for the Moulvi exam ended up being a tedious process because there was a lot of paperwork involved and it required a lot of visits to the BSMEB branches to procure forms, submit documents and appear for exams.
With the wave of digitisation sweeping the nation, the BSMEB intends to embrace the change and make the Moulvi exams all the more accessible and hassle-free to those who are interested in getting into the field.
How to get the BSMEB Fauquania/Moulvi exam online?
- The first step is to visit the official website of Bihar State Madrasa education board, Patna.
- On the homepage, click on the link “Registration 2022” to open the Bihar BSMEB Exam online registration form:
- In the standard application section, select the option Fauquania or Moulvi, then select madrasa district, and then enter or select your area’s madrasas.
- After entering the details in the Madrasa section of the Bihar BSMEB Fauquania/Moulvi exam registration form and click on the “Save and Next” button
- Enter all the details in the new window to complete the BSMEB Bihar Moulvi exam online form
- On filling in all the details, submit the complete application online form and search the candidate through reference ID to make the payment for the registration
BSMEB Bihar Fauquania or Moulvi Certificate recognition
The certificate of this board is recognised by the government of Bihar and the following certificates are awarded for students studying in Madrasas:
- Tahaniya – Classes 1 to 5 equivalent in Primary school or lower Middle school
- Vastania – Class 6 to 8 Middle school equivalent
- Fauquania – Equivalent to Matriculation from class 9 to 10
- Moulvi – Class 11 to 12 Intermediate equivalent or 10+2
Summing it up
Moulvis hold a respectable position in society, and this reputation is hard-earned. For the longest time, this process has been a tedious one. However, with the involvement of technology, the process has a scope of smoothening out. With just a few clicks, aspirant moulvis can now register with the least amount of effort, so that they can direct all their efforts towards working for their exams.
With this scheme in place, aspirant moulvis now have the chance to access ease towards registering for their exams so that they can contribute to their madrasas and show the ideal path to thousands of students.