(Closed) Andhra Pradesh NTR Housing Scheme List of Beneficiaries on apgovhousing.apcfss.in
Housing is one of the most important aspects of one’s life. Having a roof over one’s head is one of the most basic needs. However, the ground reality happens to be that a house is something not everyone can afford, at least not right away.
In order to alleviate the situation for the poor in the state – who find it difficult even to put together two square meals a day – the Andhra Pradesh state government has initiated the NTR Housing scheme benefits.
About the Andhra Pradesh NTR Housing scheme
Under the implementation of the scheme, about 1 lakh beneficiaries would be an official handover of their houses on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, on the 2nd of October. The state government aims to develop about 10 lakh houses for the rural populace with a total expenditure of ₹16,000 crores.
The houses constructed under the implementation of the NTR housing scheme are constructed in about 9,835 villages and in 884 wards.
How to check the NTR Housing Scheme list of beneficiaries
The list of beneficiaries of the NTR housing scheme can be accessed in a district-wise, division-wise, constituency-wise Mandal-wise or even gram panchayat-wise on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Housing at https://housing.ap.gov.in/.
Here is how you can go about it
- Visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh State Housing corporation.
- Click on the “Gruha Pravesha Mahostvam Ben List” option.
- On the next screen that loads up, click on the Function type, and the name of the scheme from the drop-down box and click on the “Get Report” option.
- Then, click on any of the links in the data table to view the respective results. Keep clicking the links once you get the actual list of NTR housing scheme beneficiaries with their name, ID and several other details.
- In case one wishes to export the file and save it for future purposes, click on the “Export to Excel” button that sits below the data table on the website.
Further updates on the NTR Housing scheme
Observing the problem-solving nature of the scheme in the rural areas, the Andhra government has taken the step further and extended the implementation of the scheme to urban areas, in collaboration with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban.
Under this, a total of 1.93 lakh houses would be constructed for the poor in urban areas of the state out of which 41,000 would in fact be independent houses.
Summing it up
Housing can be quite a difficult task. But with due support and assistance, nothing is impossible. Housing is the first step to individual progress. Once a person has a roof over his or her head, things start looking up and up from there. This basic level of support can actually go a long way in helping the rural and urban poor aspire to work towards a better life, thereby contributing to the state’s overall development, and even adding to national upliftment on the whole.