Farmers Loan Apply – Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme 2021 Registration / Login at agriinfra.dac.gov.in Portal Online
For the longest time, farmers have found it incredibly difficult to make ends meet. This happens due to unfavourable climatic conditions, fluctuating market prices of commodities and the weight of crushing debt that just does not seem to leave their side whatsoever.
In order to alleviate the situation for farmers and to help them be on the profitable side of the business for once, the Central government of India has a plan of action – the Agriculture infrastructure fund scheme 2021.
Objectives of the Agriculture Infrastructure Fund scheme
- The implementation of the scheme improves marketing infrastructure to allow farmers so as to sell directly to a larger base of consumers. This will increase value realisation for the farmers, and thereby improve the overall income of farmers.
- With investments in the logistic infrastructure, farmers will now be able to sell in the market with reduced post-harvest losses, and a smaller number of intermediaries.
- The scheme will enable modern packaging and cold storage access that will, in turn, enable farmers to further decide when to sell in the market to improve realisation.
- The scheme will improve community farming assets for improved productivity and severe optimization of inputs which will result in substantial savings for farmers.
- The government will be able to direct priority sector lending to presently unviable projects by supporting through interest subvention, incentive and credit guarantee. This will, initiate the cycle of innovation and private sector investment in agriculture.
- Central/state government agencies will be able to structure viable PPP projects for attracting investment in agriculture infrastructure.
Salient features of the scheme
- Size of the financing facility – ₹1 lakh crore.
- Credit guarantee for a loan of up to ₹2 crores.
- Interest subvention of 3% per annum, which is limited to ₹2 crores, though the loan amount can be higher.
- There will be a cap on the lending rate so that the benefit of interest subsidy reaches the beneficiary and services to farmers remain affordable.
These and many more comprise several features of the Agriculture Infrastructure fund scheme.
Who can apply for the Agriculture Infrastructure Fund scheme?
- Primary Agriculture credit societies
- Marketing cooperative societies
- Farmer Producers Organisation
- Self Help groups
- Joint Liability Cooperative societies
- Agro-entrepreneurs, startups
- Central or state agency or local body sponsored public or private partnership projects.
How to log in or register for the scheme?
- Visit the official website at https://agriinfra.dac.gov.in/
- On the homepage, scroll over to the beneficiary tab which is present in the main menu, and then click on the “Registration” option as shown here:
- Once clicked, the agriculture infrastructure fund scheme online registration form for beneficiaries will appear
- On this form, enter the mobile number, Aadhaar number of the beneficiary, and hit the “Send OTP” option to verify OTP to complete filling the Agriculture Infrastructure Fund application form.
- The applicants can apply online by logging in using the link https://agriinfra.dac.gov.in/Home/Login.
- Here, the applicant can enter the e-mail ID or beneficiary ID and password and then click on the “Login” button to proceed to complete the Agriculture Infrastructure Fund scheme.