Haryana Free Laptop Scheme 2021 List / Online Registration Form
With academics largely on the backfoot this year due to the virus, the need to switch to more digital platforms have grown imperative. While classes and several aspects of education were conducted on an online platform, students from backward economic classes suffered as they did not have access to the resources that could bridge the gap between their home and their academics.
Understanding the difficulties faced by such students, the government of Haryana initiated a wonderful incentive which not only inspires students to work hard towards their academics but also brings them closer to sound education – the Haryana Free Laptop Scheme 2021.
About the Haryana Free Laptop Yojana
The state aims to reward students who have secured more than 90% marks in Class 10 state board examinations will be counted as beneficiaries of the benefits of the scheme. The beneficiaries whose name appears in the Haryana Laptop beneficiary list will ideally have to first apply online to be eligible for the benefits.
All government schools across the state have been asked to prepare a list of beneficiaries for the Free Laptop scheme. The Muft Laptop yojana list, as it is locally known, will contain the names of toppers of state board exams. In this Haryana Free laptop scheme, around 500 meritorious students will be given free laptops.
Haryana Free Laptop Scheme List of Beneficiaries
The education department of Haryana will divide students into five main categories to prepare for the Free Laptop scheme beneficiary list:
- First 100 toppers (without caste, gender or income limit) of 10th state board examinations
- Top 100 girls in the general category
- Top 100 boys from scheduled caste (SC) category
- Top 100 girls belonging to Scheduled caste (SC) category
- Top 100 students from the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category
List of documents needed to apply for the scheme
- Aadhaar card
- Family income certificate
- 10th class mark sheet
- BPL ration card for those Below the Poverty line.
- All applicants are needed to be permanent residents of Haryana.
- The scheme has been initiated with the objective of benefitting only meritorious students and hence no one else can avail of the benefits offered here.
- The annual income of the applicant student’s family should be not more than ₹2.5 lakh.
- Only students appearing on the merit list in Class 10 will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
Summing it up
Students have had a tough time keeping up with their studies in the lack of facilities due to no particular fault of theirs. If this persists, we, as a nation, will end up on truly intelligent students who will have never received a sound education, thereby laying their potential to no good use.
With this scheme in place, more meritorious students will now have a chance of bridging the gap created due to the pandemic. Truly bright students who look to academics as a force from their poverty now have a chance to redeem themselves and make something of a life on the basis of hard work paired with the right assistance from the government.