India Post E-Commerce Portal Registration 2021 / Login at ecom.indiapost.gov.in
The India post goes a long way down history. For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts or DoP has served as the sheer backbone of the country’s communication and has even contributed largely to the socio-economic development of the country by dedicating manpower towards clerical tasks that ensure that people’s money is safe.
The Indian post in a digital era
The Indian post, even in this digital world, happens to impact the lives of millions, day in and out. It does so by delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings schemes, providing Life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and even goes beyond the mile by providing services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc.
With changing times, however, there happens to be a need to adapt and be abreast with the times. The India Post has done the same by launching its E-commerce portal.
To keep up with changing times, the India Post website has been revamped and it is going to encourage rural entrepreneurship in the long run. It will also connect the entire country all the more through the integration of the e-com platform.
India Post e-commerce Portal Registration 2021
Here is the complete process to make Account registration and Login at the India Post e-commerce Portal:
- The first step is to visit the Official India Post e-Commerce Portal.
- On the homepage of the website, the applicant has to click on “My Account” – an option present in the main menu to open the “Login/New Registration” page as shown here:
- The applicant has to click on the “Register Now” button under the “New User? Register Now” section to open the India Post e-commerce Portal account registration form which appears as shown here:
- Here, the candidates can fill in all the necessary details accurately and click on the “Save” button to complete the India Post e-commerce Portal account registration process.
Once this procedure is done, the candidate is supposed to log in on the official portal to avail of the India Post services or Buy Retail Post products online.
What are the items available on the India Post website?
On the revamped website of India Post, the following item categories are present:
- India post products
- Fashion and jewellery
- Gifts and myriad novelties
- Baskets and boxes
- Organic and natural products
- Handloom products
Visitors to the website can surf through categories and when they like a product, they can “add to cart” or “Add to wishlist” the product online.
Summing it up
With changing times, traditional institutions need to change as well. To maintain the popularity of the India Post, revamping the website and incorporation of e-tail is nothing short of a masterstroke.
The India Post, for decades, has been the beacon of trust and reliability and with it venturing into e-tail, the trust of India Post expands far and wide. In the years to come, the India Post hopes to grow to be more of an integral part of people’s lives than it already has.