Karnataka Ration Card List 2021 Village Wise Download – Find Name Online in APL / BPL List
Recently, people all over the nation have realized the importance of Ration cards. The ration card has helped, over the last couple of months, millions get access to ration and several other benefits rolled out by the governments. With people now realizing the importance of the ration card, applications are pouring in from everywhere.
If you are a resident in Karnataka and wish to apply for a ration card, here is how you can go about it.
Karnataka Ration card
The Food and Civil Supplies Department of Karnataka has released village-wise Karnataka Ration card list of 2021 online at the www.ahara.kar.nic.in.
Residents of Karnataka who had previously filled in the Karnataka Ration card application form can now officially check their name online in APL/BPL Antyodaya ration card holder list.
The ration card list has been renewed for 2021 for the public so as to make the process of finding the name of the beneficiaries a lot easier. People can now also find their names online in the Karnataka NFSA eligible beneficiaries list 2021.
New Karnataka Ration card list 2021 download
If you are a resident in a village in Karnataka, here is how you check your name on the list and download it for further reference:
- Firstly, the applicant is expected to visit the official website of the Karnataka Department of Food and Civil Supplies.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “E-services” tab in the main menu
- The applicant is expected to scroll over to the e-Ration card tab and then click on the “Show Village list” as shown in the image below:
- Then, the applicant is supposed to click on the Village list which would ask for further specifications like District, taluk, gram panchayat, village name, as the list opens up like this:
- On this page, the candidate is supposed to select the district, taluk, gram panchayat, village and then click on the “Go” option to open the Karnataka New Ration Card list 2021 as shown here:
Candidates can even perform manual searching in the new village-wise ration card list for Karnataka. Ration card, for the sheer importance it holds, ends up being a really handy document to have, especially for people in the APL/BPL. The document holds importance because of the access it offers to several governmental schemes.
Eligibility criteria for the ration card
In order to get a ration card, the applicant has to meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- Households who don’t already have a ration card under their name can apply.
- Newly married couples can apply for new ration cards.
- Citizens having temporary ration cards whose dates have expired can apply for the scheme.
Getting a ration card is essential if you wish to avail yourself of governmental benefits. Ration cards offer an all-access pass to several features offered by the government. With the digitization of the whole process, people now have a chance to get their hands on a ration card without all that hassle.