Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana List 2021 – New BPGY Rural Housing Scheme List PDF Download
Housing is a persistent problem all over the world. And while affording a steady house is a major issue, most people settle for a kutcha house just to have a roof over their heads. The problem here being, a kutcha house may topple at the slightest of disturbances, which may be dangerous.
Objective of the Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana
The Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana was launched by the Odisha CM with the intention of providing concrete houses to people living in rural areas. The main aim is to convert all kutcha houses to pucca houses in the rural areas, especially in a fixed time frame so that more and more people can move into proper houses as soon as possible.
A pucca house, by definition, means that it should be able to withstand normal wear and tear and due to usage and natural forces including climatic conditions. Through the implementation of this process, pucca houses will be provided to people still living in deplorable conditions.
Procedure to apply for the Online Biju Pucca Ghar application
- The first step of the procedure is to visit the official website of Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana: https://rhodisha.gov.in/
- On the homepage, the applicant has to click on the option “Application form” link
- The application form page will be displayed on the screen
- Download the application form PDF and get the print out of the application form
- The applicant has to then fill in the required details – mention personal details, income details, address details and other important information and attach documents.
- Finally, the applicant has to click on Submit button for the final submission of the application form.
Steps to login to the Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar scheme
- Visit the official website of the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana
- On the homepage, the applicant will see the option to log in.
- The Login form page will be displayed on the screen.
- In this section, the applicant has to enter the Username and password and captcha code.
- After that, the applicant has to click on the login option.
Documents needed to apply for the Biju Pucca Ghar yojana
In order to apply for the scheme, the following documents are needed:
- Aadhaar card
- Bonafide certificate
- Voter ID card
- Residence certificate
- Address proof
- Identification proof
- BPL certificate
- EWS certificate
- Passport size photographs – scanned
Summing it up
The Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar scheme is a great initiative to offer households to the poor, who live in really substandard conditions. They risk their lives and that of their family members by living under such deplorable conditions.
People have, for the longest time, scurried about their lives to have a decent place they get to call home. This is a dream of practically every person, and the Odisha state government is working towards fulling this dream for many!