Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2020-2021 Application / Registration Form / Beneficiary Status
The Odisha government is inviting applicants to apply for the Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog scheme. Under this scheme, the Odisha government will offer loans to farmers at subsidized interest rates. Loans of up to ₹50 lakh will be offered to farmers to meet their agricultural needs in the face of uncertainty and unforeseen circumstances. The individual or the group can apply for the scheme by filling in the online registration form at the official website.
Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2020-21
This agrarian scheme designed for the farmers in Odisha will result in better avenues for farmers there and enhance their farming practices in the long run. The Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana deals with the simplification of the loan process and will enable farmers to avail loans with much more ease.
The basic objective of offering these loans is to make loans accessible to farmers and not something that intimidates them. Loans are meant to help, and with the implementation of this scheme, help will be offered to farmers all across the state of Odisha.
How to apply for the Online Agriculture scheme in Odisha?
If you are a farmer in Odisha and wish to apply for the benefits of the scheme, here is how you can go about it:
- You are first expected to visit the official website http://www.apicol.nic.in/.
- On the homepage, the beneficiary is expected to scroll over to the “Beneficiary Master” tab in the header of the website and then click on the “Registration” link.
- You are supposed to read all prerequisites for the scheme and then click on the “Registration” button.
- In case you are visiting the site for the first time and have never attempted or completed registration earlier, then you are expected to click on “No”. Once you do that, you will see the following registration form open up in front of you.
- You would need to fill in details like application type, family ID, project information, the proposed location of the CAE with the land particulars and those respective documents need to be uploaded and finally preview before hitting the submit button.
Documents needed to apply for the scheme
Here is a list of documents needed to apply for the scheme online:
- Passport size photos of the applicant – maximum 50KB
- Identity proof – Voter ID or Aadhaar Number – maximum 50KB
- Signature of the applicant – maximum 50kb
- Land records/lease documents more than 15 years where the Khata number or Plot number is clearly reflected – maximum 950KB
- Bank consent letter – optional – maximum 500kb
Benefits of applying for the scheme
- The government, through this scheme, will offer assistance to farmers in Odisha for the development of industries that are agrarian in nature
- Speedy services – with the digitization of the scheme, the whole process gets done in a matter of days now, so the farmers need not wait endlessly for weeks
- There shall be definitive subsidies offered on the loans sanctioned to the farmers. Loans to other related industries like fisheries, animal husbandry, and food processing sector will also be offered.