PMAY Maharashtra Online Application Form 2021 | Apply Online for PMAY Housing Scheme
The housing stands to be one of the key goals on every person’s bucket list. After all, there is a reason why it is counted among the most basic of human needs – food, clothing and shelter.
Over the years, the government of India has noticed the struggles people find to find themselves a decent house and pay for it. To make housing all the more affordable to the people, the government decided to extend a helping hand to the people. Through the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the government reaches out to the people from every state.
PMAY Maharashtra Scheme
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana scheme will be executed in a phased manner across the nation. The Maharashtra government is working towards the long dreamt goal of offering houses to all. In order to get a chance of availing of the benefits of the scheme, the government of Maharashtra will release the PMAY survey application form to apply online for the PMAY Housing scheme in Maharashtra.
Under the implementation of the scheme, the central government offers financial assistance to the Urban poor to build houses and home loans will be offered at subsidized rates.
How to apply online for PM Awas Yojana Maharashtra?
Here is the complete procedure to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- The first step is to visit the official website of the PMAY – Maharashtra.
- On the homepage, the applicant is to click on the “Click here to register” tab as shown in the image offered below:
- Once you click, a new window will open which will have the option “New user” tab and in the next window the PMAY (MMRDA region) Survey application form, which will appear as shown here:
- In this survey application form, the applicant has to fill in details like name, father’s name, gender, date of birth, age of the head of the family, present address, house number, address details, ownership details of the pre-existing house, Aadhaar card, name and age of the family members, and several other details.
- On filling in the details, the applicants can click on the “Submit” button to complete the PMAY survey application form filling process through the online mode.
PMAY Maharashtra Helpline Number
In case you are applying for the process and seem to have encountered a roadblock, the following details can prove to be of help.
+91-9869988000 / 022-66405000
In case you need any information/service/scheme related to the state government departments in place, you can also call the Chief Minister’s helpline toll-free number 1800-120-8040.
For more information, the official website MHADA website https://mhada.gov.in/en/ can be helpful in finding out crucial information about the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Maharashtra.
Summing it up
In the long run, financial assistance offered to people to afford a house can have long-lasting implications. With housing as a problem that is taken care of, people can focus on other aspects of living and thereby make profitable increments in their life, their businesses, and overall, even the nation’s economy.