WB Karmai Dharma Scheme 2020 Online Registration / Application Form
Over the years, the government of India has strived to come up with schemes promoting self-employment. It has worked towards creating a culture where people do not have to go looking for jobs – where they can start up their own company and thereby create more opportunities for others in the process.
In an attempt to enable the youth of West Bengal to venture into a similar work culture, the government of West Bengal has initiated a West Bengal Karmai Dharma scheme 2020.
Objective of the Karmai Dharma scheme
The primary objective of the Karmai Dharma scheme is to provide loans to the youth of the state so as to offer them an avenue to be self-reliant. These loans offered would be interest-free loans to young people who currently lack job opportunities and do not even have enough capital to get started.
Procedure to apply for the WB Karmai Dharma scheme
If you are an interested applicant based in West Bengal and are wondering how you can apply for the scheme, here is how you can:
- Visit the official website of the WB Karmai Dharma scheme on the state’s official website.
- On the homepage, the applicant can click on the name of the scheme and click on the “Apply Online” button.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen
- The applicant would have to enter the necessary details and upload documents
- Click on the submit button for the final submission of the application
What are the benefits offered by the scheme?
- The Karmai Dharma (which translates to “Work is worship”), is a scheme under which two lakh youths will be offered one motorbike each with help from cooperative banks.
- There will also be financial assistance offered under this scheme and this assistance will be offered from cooperative banks.
- There will be boxes on the back of the bikes offered which will help riders to carry items they would ideally sell in their business.
- The youth can venture into businesses like textiles, foodstuffs, or any other article of their liking.
What are the necessary documents needed to apply for the scheme?
In order to avail the benefits of the scheme, the following set of documents needs to be kept handy beforehand
- Passport size photos
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Educational certificates
- Voter ID card
What are the eligibility criteria to enroll for the scheme?
In order to apply for the scheme and avail of the benefits it has to offer, the applicant must adhere to the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal state and must have the necessary documents to procure as and when the need may be.
- The applicant must hold the unemployed status
- The applicant youth must be unemployed and in search of a job actively
- The benefits of the scheme are only applicable to those candidates who are without a job and who have completed their 10th and 12th through a government recognized institutes.
- The people who are willing to start a new business or venture and are in need of some funding can apply for the benefits of the scheme.