West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021 Online Registration Form at bmssy.wblabour.gov.in
Social security is something that offers the people a sense of reassurance that the State or nation has their backs in times of need. The West Bengal state government is inviting people to avail themselves the benefits of social security schemes like State Assisted Scheme of Provident Fund, Welfare Schemes for Building and Other Construction workers and Social Security Schemes for Transport workers.
The West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2021
Offering social security to the people enhances their trust in the government and offers the people a sense of reassurance that when things don’t appear all that good, the state will offer support. In accordance with its objectives, the West Bengal government launched the Samajik Suraksha Yojana scheme. First, of its kind, this scheme is a social welfare scheme which covers every eligible unorganised worker which is approved as per the list of unorganised industries and self-employed occupations which are notified by the Labour Department. This list ideally covers everyone from construction site workers to transport workers.
The welfare scheme ideally works on a monthly premium, which will in actuality, be paid by the state government, and therefore be waived off for the unorganised workers who have registered themselves.
The monthly contribution stands to be ₹25 and will be waived off for the worker. The West Bengal government has decided to contribute the monthly amount on behalf of the beneficiaries right from the 1st of April 2020.
How to register for the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha yojana online?
In order to avail the benefits of the scheme, one must register himself/herself and here is how one can do it:
- The first step is to visit the official website of the Bina Mulya scheme
- On the homepage, one will see “New Registration” as an option. This option has to be clicked.
- The Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha scheme registration form will appear as follows:
- In this form, the applicant is expected to fill in details like worker type, name, date of birth, email ID, mobile number, ID proof, caste, ration card number, religion, gender, marital status, father’s name, mother’s name, monthly family income, alongside state-wise information like state name, district name, sub-division, the block/municipality/corporation, pin code, post office, police station and even house number.
- Finally, once all the information has been filled in, the applicant has to click on the “Register” button to complete the process.
Summing it up
The Social security scheme for unorganised workers is a start towards a desired future. In the long run, this will benefit not only the poor but even extend its help to the middle-class workers as well. Social security indeed adds to the overall level of financial safety of workers and offers them peace of mind like no other. With more such schemes in the pipeline, the West Bengal government has indeed carved out a niche for itself, in terms of welfare schemes, and the hope is that it succeeds enough to be emulated by the other states of the nation as well.